Olive & Anchor
OLIVE & ANCHOR is an Urban Diner supporter
6418 Bay Street | West Vancouver
Hours of Operation: Open daily at 11am, serving lunch, dinner and take-out
Co-owner / General Manager | Rick Kim
Co-owner / Executive Chef | Lisa Kim
Assistant Manager | Jenny Lee
Sous Chef | Bobby Shin
Overlooking the waters of Horseshoe Bay, Olive & Anchor offers casual, great value dining for lunch and dinner served in a relaxed atmosphere by friendly and professional staff. Our menu is all about simple, home-made, un-fussy and delicious food using only fresh, local and sustainable produce.
Whether you want a quick bite to eat at lunch, a family dinner, or night out with friends or spouse, or taking the ferries, you will always find something on our menu to enjoy.
Olive & Anchor offer the convenience of a take out window and menu which features many of our most popular dishes. We believe in doing our best to look after the environment and the world we live in, which is why all of our food packaging is made from 100% biodegradable bio plastics and our paper bags are 100% recyclable. That is also the reason we are a member of the Ocean Wise and Pacific Kiss BC Oyster sustainable seafood programs.
• 2011 Young Entrepreneur Award Winner – West Vancouver Chamber of Commerce
• 2013 Big Business Award Candidate – West Vancouver Chamber of Commerce
• Ranked #1 Restaurant in West Vancouver – www.tripadvisor.com • Rated 95% at www.urbanspoon.com
• “This is my family’s favourite restaurant bar none. The food is reliably excellent … the signature burger is off the charts. Management is beyond excellent and we always feel very, very welcome here. Atmosphere is great and there is a good selection of craft beers on tap”. – Tim P (www.tripadvisor.com)
• “Travelling throughout BC, we stopped at this quaint harbor town. The restaurant is fantastic! This place is worth stopping for!” – Parker P (www.yelp.ca)
• “This restaurant had the best tasting and presentation of food we’ve seen! The Chef should be making 6 figures”. – sscoulson (www.urbanspoon.com)