UPDATE: The winner of the Ocean Wise Cookbook is L. Davis. Congratulations!
In celebration of the recent launch of “The Ocean Wise Cookbook: Seafood Recipes That Are Good for the Planet“, I am thrilled to have an extra copy of this most beautiful book to give away to one of our lucky UD readers. Featuring over 135 unique sustainable seafood recipes from some of the top chefs in Canada, not to mention some stunning photography by Tracey Kusiewicz (foodiephotography.com) and wine pairing suggestions by Tom Firth (wineaccess.ca), this book is a wonderful and inspired addition to one’s kitchen library.
Enter to WIN a copy of the Ocean Wise Cookbook by correctly answering the following questions in the comments field below:
1) What year was the Ocean Wise program founded?
2) In 2009, Ocean Wise received which prestigious award?
3) Name 3 sustainable seafood choices…
4) Name 3 unsustainable seafood choices…
5) What supermarket is now featuring Ocean Wise seafood?
NOTE: a winner will be randomly drawn from all the collected correct submissions and revealed at 12 noon on Friday, November 5th, 2010.